The Mechatronics Engineering Technology Program is one of GTCC’s newest associate degree programs. The program uses an integrated approach to learning advanced skills in mechanics, electronics, control theory and computer science. Upon successful completion, students will be able to design, troubleshoot repair and maintain highly sophisticated, automated systems – making them extremely valuable potential employees.
The mechatronics program is open to both traditional students looking to earn their degree, as well as current employees wishing to upgrade their skills by taking select courses as a special credit student.
Be the Beacon and Bridge to Successful Career Options for students in the Mechatronics Engineering Technology programs.
The Guilford Technical Community College’s Mechatronics Engineering Technology program provides access to classrooms and labs with state-of-the-art technology and a rigorous curriculum which is directly in-line with community and industry partners, who benefit from graduates with skills/outcomes outlined in the Mechatronics Engineering Technology program.
- Commitment to Current and Future Students.
- Professionalism, Integrity and Servicing our Community.
- Excellence in Teaching, Accreditation and Scholarship.
- Advisory Committee and Industry Partnerships.
- Initiative, innovation and willingness to change.
- Competitive opportunities to encourage and reinforce learning.